Here, presented as I wrote them, are my thoughts and comments on each of the modules:
- Module 1 : Styling with Modifiers and Shapes
- Module 2 : SwiftUI Components and Layouts
- Module 3 : Design Tools and Figma
- Module 4 : iOS Design Guidelines
- Module 5 : The App Design Process
- Module 6 : Implementing the App Design in Xcode
We’ve covered a lot of ground and, despite the initial ups and downs, I definitely enjoyed learning the Figma ropes. I think the best part of the CWC+ Design Course for me was the App Design Challenge which requires us to bring together everything JC had covered in his tutorial videos and finish up with something that demonstrates just how much Figma is capable of.